Friday, August 15, 2008

What Disney Princess are You?

You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Figures I'd not get a crown to wear! Guess I'll stick the flower behind my ear and go save the kingdom!

3 comments:

Cluffers said...

Leave the crown to your more beautiful sister Cinderella! I am the true Princess. I do have to agree with you being Mulan! You do know how to fly, kick and fall with grace and ease!

The Calico Crew said...

The only princess that needs a crown gets a crown. The rest of us are secure enough about our princess status we don't need to flaunt it around.

Tiffani said...

I agree with Misti on the whole crown thing. Crowns are over rated. Besides, Mulan is for sure, "A girl worth waiting for." And you are the first Mulan I have seen! There are so many Cinderella's out there, I can't even tell you.
Stand tall warrior Princess!